#TheShuffle: Animated Movie Sountracks From My Childhood…
Welcome to the upgraded version of #TheShuffle. I’m sure you know what this series was originally about. I initially pulled one song out of any of my playlists and just spotlighted it. The upgraded version however, is going to be a list of 10 songs. I think it is going to be very exciting and fun. This week, it’s all about animated movie soundtracks. These songs are go-to songs when I need to bring myself out of a really really sad mood. I’m sure most of you would remember them. You know what i would love, to have a viewing party in my house where we would binge watch the movies. Hopefully, when I have kids someday, they would also love these movies and songs. Okay, that’s enough mushiness(i’m making myself ill).
- Every Body Wants To Be A Cat – The Aristocats
2. Kiss The Girl – The Little Mermaid
3. Colors Of The Wind – Pochahontas
4. I Won’t Say I’m In Love – Hercules
5. I’ll Make A Man Out Of You – Mulan
6. Once Upon A December – Anastasia
7. The Unbirthday Song – Alice In Wonderful
8. Playing With The Big Boys – The Prince Of Egypt
9. We Are One – Lion King 2
10. Bare Necessities – The Jungle Book
BONUS SONG: I know it’s not from my childhood but I love this song!
That’s How You Know – Enchanted
This was so much fun to compile. I was definitely happier after the research. To be honest, I think is a part one, I love so many animated movie soundtracks. I hope you enjoyed it! I’ll be back next week with another awesome group from my playlist. I have loads!