A Thank You Letter To God…
It’s me, Amyn, Your favourite creation. But I’m sure You already know that, why do I keep reminding You? I feel like I haven’t shown enough gratitude these past years and I want to say, I’m deeply sorry. I don’t say it enough but I am eternally grateful for everything you have blessed me with and for where I am today. I love you with all my heart.
I love you so much, God. Yes, yes, I know I tell You that everyday but You’re pretty awesome so I’m going to to keep telling You. Here is a specific list of things I am so grateful for:
– Thank You for this relationship we have. I’m so grateful for the closeness we share and how You reveal Yourself to me everyday. Thank You for making it so easy to love You and stay faithful to You. I try my best to not disappoint You because I’m in awe of the gifts You shower me when You want to show me that you’re proud of me. I’m most grateful for letting me know You. Thank You for this relationship we have.
– Thank You for Maman. She really is the best mother. Thank You for seeing her through those hard times, 2002 was a hard year but You turned her into a superhero, and she has blossomed so beautifully. At this stage in my life, I know a lot of my mates who are having problems with their mothers because they aren’t married with kids, thank You God for giving me a mother who raised me to believe that there is more to life and I don’t have to put pressure on myself to find just anyone to settle. She has raised me to be a confident and happy woman and I hope I make her proud everyday. Thank You for Maman.
– Thank You for Phattie. You always know what I need. It has been a joy to watch her grow into a loving and passionate young woman. A true sister in every sense of the word. My sister has the kindest heart on earth, I’m eternally grateful to You for blessing me with her. Thank You for Phattie.
– Thank You for him. It was when he popped up that I knew I was definitely Your favourite creature, You can’t play the modesty card here. I prayed for butterflies and You sent someone with an entire zoo! Thank You God for him, I knew love felt good but this feels magical and I pray it never stops feeling magical. Thank You for him.
– Thank You for my amazing best friends. Habiba and Sarah are the best friends any girl could ask for. Sometimes, I feel like I don’t deserve them, but You never pair wrongly. Together, we have had the most amazing experiences and I’m so grateful for their lives and what you’ve helped them accomplish. I hope their relationship with You becomes stronger. Thank You for my best friends.
– Thank You for Doctore. Thank You for bringing him to Maman’s life and putting more smiles on her face, she really, really deserves it. Maman was doing just fine but I guess we did need someone to show us that good men do exist. And Doctore has been the best father figure we could ever hope for. Thank You for Doctore.
– Thank You for the life You have given me and the skills You have equipped me with. I reckon I haven’t even scratched the surface on that toolbox yet but I’m so grateful for everything I have now. Thank You for the life I have.
– Thank You for my amazing friends, if I start to mention their names this post will not be enough. I hope I get to be a blessing to them the way they have been to me. Thank You for my amazing friends.
There are so many things I’m thankful for but the list will just go on and on and on. Thank You so much God for everything You have provided to make my stay on earth more pleasant.
So many many people are losing their relationships with You because of too many intermediaries, I hope they come back to You soon so that they can enjoy Your Awesomeness. I pray I never loose this relationship we have. Thank You for everything You’ve done for me, dear God.
And thank you for the inspiration to write this particular post.
I Love You.
Your favourite creation, Amyn.
I hope you found the post interesting. Let’s connect more on social media.
Twitter // Facebook // Pinterest // Bloglovin’ // Instagram
Have You Checked Out: