20 Things To Do When You’re Having A Bad Day…
Today is just one of those days. Low morale. No inspiration. No cravings. I didn’t even feel like blogging this week but the electricity came back on and my conscience started to nag, I hate when it does that. Normally, I de-stress by writing or reading but I think I may have neglected the other ways that I get my mojo back. So, in the spirit of generousity, I am sharing that list with you and I hope it really helps.
- Take a shower.
- Jump up and down a few times. (A skipping rope would be perfect)
- Get dressed. As if you’re going out. (Casual of course)
- Turn happy music on. Loud.
- Call a friend. Just because.
- Pray. Or meditate. Just have a conversation with the Higher Power you believe in.
- Have a snack. Or a meal. Or fancy drink.
- Go outside, take a walk or a run. Just let the sun touch for a bit and it would help seeing other living beings.
- Give someone a genuine compliment.
- Re-arrange something or de-clutter your wardrobe.
- Cuddle someone.
- Make something. Check DIY categories on Pinterest and find something to make.
- Cook something. I really believe there is something really therapeutic about cooking.
- Take a break from social media. It could be just two hours.
- Make one person smile.
- Write. Anything at all. Just write.
- Go shopping. But take a list of things that you need to buy. And buy only those things.
- Sleep. Turn off your phone and just sleep.
- Contact me. I’m serious. Send me an email, firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with me on Facebook or Twitter or Instagram. I might not have a solution but i’m a great listener and talking really helps, so reach me.
I hope these tips would help. What else do you do when you’re having a bad day? Share with me in the comment section.
I hope you found the post interesting. Let’s connect more on social media.
Twitter // Facebook // Pinterest // Bloglovin’ // Instagram
Have You Checked Out: